THIS IS A PAST EVENT.
1. WFU Jewish Life - Mini Prayer Sessions & Remembrances. Monday, September 28,
OpenTime: 11 am - 3 pm in South Campus Basketball Court Tent, & from 3- 5 pm in Hillel Backyard.
* Mini Prayer sessions. Remembrance Scrolls.
* Every hour on the hour. A sung prayer for 2 – 10 minutes. Mahzor at www.sefaria.org/
* Every hour on the half hour. Mourner’s kaddish recitation so we can remember our deceased ones.
* All day. Scroll paper for you to commemorate the names (and stories) of deceased loved ones,
friends, community members, icons, as well as other losses such as loss of normalcy.
Special scrolls for Ruth Bader Ginsbrug, and for Brian Piccolo of Hit the Bricks. All welcome.
* Social distancing, masks, and hand sanitizing will be required. Questions? Gail.
11 am. Anu Amecha: www.youtube.com/watch?v=K05npNxa8lg
11:30 am. Mourner’s Kaddish.
Noon. Ashamnu (Confessional): www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Pu0PEVhOU
12:30 pm. Mourner’s Kaddish.
1:00 pm. Avenu Malkenu: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6aA6_5hjgY
1:30 pm. Mourner’s Kaddish.
2:00 pm. Adonai El Rachum: www.youtube.com/watch?v=27TCw-AtN8Q
2:30 pm. Mourner’s Kaddish.
3:00 pm. Mi Chamoca: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3lpRAEqys
3:30 pm. Mourner’s Kaddish.
4:00 pm. V’al Kulam: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObaRJRc6CE
4:30 pm. Mourner’s Kaddish.
Song: Who by Fire, written & performed by Leonard Cohen, which is based on the Unetaneh
Tokef Prayer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=251Blni2AE4, with discussion afterwards.
5:00 pm. Shofar Blow and Break-The-Fast light nosh.
Monday, September 28, 2020 at 11:00am to 5:00pm
Basketball Court Tent and Hillel Backyard of Collins