VoiceThread: Graded Assignments in Canvas or Sakai
In this workshop, you'll learn how to add VoiceThread activities that integrate with the Sakai gradebook. We'll cover:
- Adding a graded VoiceThread assignment in the Sakai course menu
- Adding graded VoiceThread assignments in Sakai Lessons
- Exploring the 3 types of graded VoiceThread assignments: Create a VoiceThread, Comment on a VoiceThread, or Watch a VoiceThread
- Tips, FYIs and more information
- Basic knowledge of Sakai
- Familiarity with how to create, comment on, and view a VoiceThread. If you are new to VoiceThread: please view this Basics workshop before attending: voicethread.com/workshops/voicethread-basics-1-upload-comment-and-share-1/ (53 mins)
- Please have 1 simple VoiceThread already created in your WFU VoiceThread account. If you have never used VoiceThread at WFU, please log in at wfu.voicethread.com and create one.
NOTE: Please bring a laptop if you would like to follow along with the steps of this workshop. (Instructions for using tablets and mobile devices will be provided separately; we will be demonstrating the laptop workflow in this session).
Please also bring your mobile device or other Google 2 Step authentication method if needed.
Registration is required for this event.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 3:30pm
Z. Smith Reynolds Library, 665 (CAT Classroom)
1834 Wake Forest Road Winston-Salem, NC 27106