THIS IS A PAST EVENT.
Ziyan Zhang's “Happy New Year”
Feb 25, 1 pm
Carswell basement lounge, WFU
2-Channel Video Art Projects By Wake Forest Students In The Class Filmmaking And Video Art: Cyberspace. Wake Forest students in the “Filmmaking And Video Art: Cyberspace” class have created 2-channel video art projects about local issues of concern to them. These projects will be presented at local sites that connect in some way to the issues that are brought up in each project.
Info for the flash video mobs below. Visit each project website for more details.
• Cassie Tan, “Homesick”, Feb 23, 1 pm, Benson Food Court, Wake Forest University. https://gsoasianfood.wordpress.com
• Maggie Gifford, “65+: Your Forgotten Neighbors”, Feb 24, 7 PM, outside Senior Services Inc. 2895 Shorefair Drive NW, Winston-Salem 27105. https://maggiegifford.wordpress.com
• Ziyan Zhang, “Happy New Year”, Feb 25, 1 pm, Carswell basement lounge, WFU. https://ziyan447817732.wordpress.com
• Garrett Eison, “What Happened To Ashley?”, Feb 25, 7 PM, courtyard in front of (lower) Scales Fine Arts Center, WFU. https://garretteison.wordpress.com/
• Uma Bernardo “BE”, Feb 25, 5 pm, Tribble courtyard, WFU. https://umabernardo.wordpress.com/a-two-channel-project-by-uma-bernardo/
• Kevin Yu, “Table” Feb 26, 5pm, Benson lobby, ground floor, WFU. https://kevinyu795045647.wordpress.com
• Matt Motyl, “//mt//“, Feb 26, 9 PM, Cugino Forno courtyard, 486 N Patterson Ave, Winston-Salem 27101. https://mtmotyl.wordpress.com/
Friday, February 25 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Carswell Hall, Basement Lounge
1834 Wake Forest Road Winston-Salem, NC 27106